Some Perfect Style Ideas For Boho Bridesmaids
Bring the free mood, Natural Inspiration and Vintage lace, because bohemian-inspired weddings are here to stay. It is not surprising why, since such weddings are magnificent. Boho weddings have an external aesthetic, natural elements and are inspired by rustic and organic things. When planning a Boho wedding, you may be wondering what is best for your specific wedding celebration. Boho bridesmaids have a plethora of options when it comes to dresses, shoes, jewelry and Accessories, so the choice seems a little overwhelming at first.
The good news is that you can incorporate your personal style into your Boho Bridesmaid Looks. teasing and romantic elements of bohemian style will definitely be loved by your bridesmaids and will make you feel beautiful on your big day. See our Boho Wedding Accessories guide here.
If you need Inspiration and style tips to dress up your bridesmaids for your Boho wedding, you are not alone. From bouquets to wedding bracelets and everything in between, here are some important tips.
1) get inspired by nature: Nature is a big part of bohemian style, so try to incorporate it into every part of your wedding day, including your bridesmaids’ ensembles. This applies not only to organic items such as flowers and bouquets, but also to color schemes and general aesthetics. A bridesmaid Look inspired by nature creates an effortless and relaxed feel for your wedding party. Do your research, go out and be inspired by Mother Nature!
2) Do not consider matching dresses: nature is not perfect and does not always match. This idea can be transposed into your bridesmaid looks by choosing bridesmaid dresses that are not perfectly matched. Thinking about choosing the same style of clothes in different shades of the color you choose is an easy way to achieve this inconsistent trend. You can even choose different styles and dresses of different colors for your beasts. The possibilities are really endless with this dress trend and many brides even choose to mix it with different textures, materials, prints or patterns.
3) Let things take over: the beauty of a bohemian wedding is that not everything has to be perfect. This applies to flowers, places and of course your bridesmaids. For bridesmaid dresses, it’s good if the dresses are big and flowing. Overgrown floral arrangements are a good thing. Embrace the natural elements! In particular, for dresses, Boho-inspired styles offer a kind of reverse splendor. Do not forget to dress your bridesmaids in lace, crochet, long sleeves or even dresses of different lengths. Choosing a classic Boho style or an element in your bridesmaid dress will help strengthen your overall bohemian wedding style.
4) opt for earth-colored Accessories: earth tones are always a good idea. Especially for Boho weddings, these colors are a great guide for Accessories. Leave behind bright and bright colors and opt for rich or faded shades of sapphire, green and other beautiful neutral colors. As for shoes, go for something one or two shades darker than your chosen bridesmaid dress, but be sure to make the colors too different from each other. They should intersect well.
For other Accessories, they bring their Inspiration back to nature. Flower crowns are making a comeback this year (have you ever really gone out of fashion?) and they are a staple in many bohemian weddings. They are also a great gift idea for your bridesmaids on their big day. Adding extra flowers in your bridesmaid looks will increase the natural elements in your wedding setup. See here our tips for making a DIY spring flower wreath.
5) Choose discreet jewelry: due to the natural and more relaxed atmosphere associated with Boho weddings, your bridesmaid looks should reflect the same values. This means that impeccably shiny traditional wedding jewelry may not be the best decision for you and your wedding celebration. But don’t worry! There are many choices when it comes to choosing jewelry guidelines for your Boho bridesmaids.
When it comes to bridesmaid jewelry ideas for a Boho wedding, think Vintage or nature-inspired pieces. Clean-cut and modern jewelry might seem a little out of place considering the rustic and original qualities of a bohemian wedding. Instead of such modern styles, consider handmade jewelry with different stones or crystals. Rose quartz and other popular crystals are inexpensive and a great addition to any Boho bridesmaid look. This also applies to Earrings, Bracelets, and Necklaces. When choosing your Boho bridesmaid jewelry, be sure to keep things bright and airy. Take a pass on heavy and chunky jewelry and opt for small and small pieces, so as not to overdo it.
6) alternative Bouquet ideas: flowers are an essential part of any Boho wedding, so more is more when it comes to bouquets and foliage. If you opt for a traditional Boho floral arrangement with fresh flowers, you should combine it with non-traditional flowers like eucalyptus, vine, or even berries. It can be fun to get creative and choose a different Arrangement for each bridesmaid!
If you want to give up bridesmaid bouquets and choose something different for your wedding party, your options are not limited at all. Give your bridesmaids something different to hold, like a lantern, a metal hoop, or even a handmade fan. Some Boho brides even let their bridesmaids wear wood painted with moss or hanging foliage. If you rather prefer to free the hands of your bridesmaids, go to the old school with a Boho-Chic Bodice for your favorite ladies. It’s easy to make the floral world of your bridesmaids creative and very bohemian.